Yangon City Tour 3 D(s) / 2 N(s)
Yangon is full of colonial heritage buildings. You can feel back to the colonial era. And you have never seen before that is world known massive Golden Pagoda is called Shwedagone Pagoda. Welcome to Yangon.
DAY -01 Arrive YangonArrive at Yangon International Airport. Welcome by our well-experienced guide. Have lunch at local restaurant and transfer to hotel. In the late afternoon, visit world famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Overnight at hotel.
DAY -02 City TourAfter breakfast at hotel ,Morning visit: Sule Pagoda ,City Hall,Independence Monument and the British Colonial. Lunch at good local restaurant. In the Afternoon visit: Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha, Kandawgyi Lake . Then,enjoy visit to Scott Market. Dinner & Overnight at Yangon.
DAY-03 Yangon Sightseeing & DepartureAfter breakfast, visit Kaba Aye (World peace) Pagoda, and Mahapasana Guha Cave .Transfer to Yangon International Airport. On the way visit to Kyauktawgyi Pagoda , there is an Elephant house where the three white elephants are kept. Depart from Myanmar.
- Accommodation is shared twin room with daily breakfast.
- Meals (Lunch,Dinner)
- Daily twice Snow Towel & drinking water
- Domestic flight aritickets.
- Transporation by air-conditioned car.
- Entrance fees as per mentioned in program.
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling.
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International airticket
- Personal use ( Such as Drink,souvernirs,Laundry ect.)